Day 2 - Citizens Climate Lobby




At Skyline Boulevard where John Yook said goodbye, David Coale met me to accompany me down to Los Altos. He had ridden my route up from Palo Alto.


The Sawyer Camp Trail was gorgeous.


We bumped into Karl and Paula Danz of the Citizen's Climate Lobby in Woodside. If you don't know about the Energy Innovation and Carbon Dividend Act, learn more ASAP. This is a critically important bill in front of congress right now. Please contact your congress people!


David Coale introduced me to the Sweets Shop in Los Altos.



We both enjoyed chocolate frozen yogurt with blueberries. Even though this shop is super eco (all compostables), they served mine in my own reusable bowl and I used my own spoon.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ride Around Finland

Day 81 - Long Branch NJ to Brooklyn NY

Day 46 - Byrnes Mill to St Louis