Day 5 - A stranger or a friend?




When you meet someone, do you treat them as a stranger or a new friend? Mr Rogers said that strangers are friends you just have not met yet. I agree with Mr Rogers. Some new friends from Fort Bragg helped me get back on schedule when severe headwinds slowed me down so I was at risk of not making it to San Luis Obispo in time for my talk with a Central Coast Aquarium audience. Some new friends (Steve, MA, Zena and Corky) let me join them for lunch at the most excellent Ruddell's SmokeHouse at 101 D St, Cayucos, CA 93430 then I bumped into them again at Whole Foods in San Luis Obispo. And another new friend took a picture of me at Morro Rock. Our world is full of strangers who are looking forward to becoming your friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ride Around Finland

Day 81 - Long Branch NJ to Brooklyn NY

Day 46 - Byrnes Mill to St Louis